Cool title no?
I have been meaning to post this for a little bit. Sorry to any twitter folks that have to see this image for a second time. I was really anxious to get it out there at first.
Anyway, I have finally made it to Legacy level 50 in SWTOR!
I am pretty proud of this achievement considering I rarely have capped a character in a game, but I have managed to level cap 5 characters in SWTOR altogether. Now I don’t have any really cool bragging rights like saying that I have participated in beating Explosive Conflict in Hard Mode or that I am a stud PvPer, but I at least have this accomplishment that I know few of the people that run in my circle have completed.
What have I learned in my time to Legacy 50?
- I have become terribly efficient at running Ilum and the Black Hole Dailies (I never even do the Belsavis ones anymore.)
- I have noticed that will all the bonuses that I have gotten to the “presence” stat, that leveling has become a lot easier.
- I have just about worn out the space bar on my keyboard from skipping all the dialog from the repeated quest content.
- I have no idea why they gave us 50 Legacy levels when they don’t require hardly anything into the double digits for Legacy perks.
- I am perpetually broke because leveling a character from 1-50 is expensive and I tend to buy the Legacy leveling perks.
Anyway, I have 1 character done on the republic side, and 3 more to go. I really don’t enjoy the pub side that much, so I imagine it will take me some time to get that one done. In the meantime, some friends are starting to play the game again so I am hoping to get back into some of that raid content that I enjoyed so much.