Aspirin for Your Dragon Age Headache


For anyone having long load time as well as slowly deteriorating performance issues in Dragon Age: Origins as described in my earlier post, I have tried the workaround posted in the forums here and it appears to have worked satisfactorily. The load times are still about a minute, but game performance has increased dramatically. I have now set all settings to max at 1680×1050 and the game is running splendidly for at least 3 hours straight. This should keep you moving until an official patch. FYI this only works on AMD systems and I believe it is only for multicore processors.


%d bloggers like this: